International Chemotherapy & Biotherapy Course
ONS Offers a Tailored Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Course for Nurses Outside the U.S.
ONS has a live 3-day Chemotherapy and Biotherapy training program available for nurses in countries outside the U.S.! This course provides all the content of the 2-day ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Course, including a comprehensive overview of chemotherapy and biotherapy.
The international-focused course includes the following additional content:
- Introductory information about cancer biology, cancer genetics, safe handling of chemotherapy treatment, vascular access information;
- Global drug names/agents used, lab value measurement and interpretation
- Culturally appropriate case study discussions
- Global resources for clinical trials, medication assistance, survivor support
- ONS provides 13.5 CNE (continuing nursing education) credits for completing the entire course
- ONS Chemotherapy provider card for 2 years
Although the course is still presented, evaluated and tested in English, ONS will explore the feasibility of allowing for translation for presentation, evaluation, and/or testing in the native language.