Oncology Nursing Society
–May 1, 2011
Boston Convention and Exhibition CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Goals and Objectives
The goal of the ONS 35th Annual Congress is to offer interactive learning experiences and networking opportunities for oncology nurses to impart excellence in oncology nursing and quality cancer care.
- Describe innovations in cancer care.
- Identify strategies to integrate and disseminate information to support evidence-based cancer care.
- Discuss current issues and trends in cancer care.
- Participate in an environment of peer networking, collaboration, and diversity in a supportive environment.
- Evaluate strategies to support and sustain the profession of oncology nursing.
- Examine ethical issues related to cancer treatment and patient-nurse relationships.
- Identify strategies to support and sustain selfcare, spiritual growth, and rejuvenation.