The Exhibit Hall opens up a whole world of possibilities. You can get the very latest product and treatment information, meet with potential employers, connect to advocacy groups, and more—all in one convenient location. The size of the hall can initially seem overwhelming, but have no fear. With a little planning, you can breeze through the exhibits, get valuable information, make some professional connections, and even get a snack or two.
You'll definitely want to check out the ONS Booth for the latest on publications, continuing nursing education, career resources, and more.
Navigating the Exhibit Hall
Navigating the exhibit hall can be a tricky proposition. Here are some tips for making the most of your tour of the exhibit hall.
- Check out your conference guide (which you'll receive in your attendee bag) for information about happenings on the trade-show floor.
- Pick up the latest patient education materials offered by vendors.
- Network with your colleagues as you learn about new products and services.
- Attend a clinical chat in the ONS Booth.
- Meet and speak with cancer advocacy groups.
Check out a full listing of Congress exhibitors.