The ONS 11th Annual Institutes of Learning provides oncology nurses with educational experiences and networking opportunities that promote excellence in oncology nursing and quality cancer care.
- Promote excellence in nursing practice by engaging in a variety of educational opportunities that address evidence-based quality cancer care.
- Participate in collaborative learning through networking with fellow oncology nurses and associates.
- Summarize issues and strategies affecting the oncology nurses contribution to leading the transformation of cancer care.
- Apply new information related to major cancers.
Continuing Nursing Education
Attendees can earn up to 12 contact hours of continuing nursing education (CNE) if all educational sessions are attended in their entirety and an evaluation is completed by Midnight EST on Thursday, December 9.
Visit the ONS Evaluation Center to manage your CNE.
- Get your conference CNE certificate immediately upon submitting your evaluation.
- Begin a transcript of all your ONS-provided CNE programs.
- Print a list of your ONS-provided programs, making it extra convenient when reporting CNE data for licensure, certification, performance appraisals, etc.
- Reprint your certificate whenever you need it with just the click of a mouse.
- Have easy access to a personalized certificate (e.g., if you live in California) if required. The ONS Evaluation Center will generate one for you.
Update your profile to make it even easier to complete your evaluation. IOL evaluations are due December 9. Learn more.
ONS is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
ONS is accredited as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2850.
Accreditation as an American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission provider refers only to its continuing nursing education activities and does not imply ANCC Commission on Accreditation endorsement of any commercial products.
The contact hours earned from this educational opportunity qualify for initial oncology nursing certification and renewal via ONC-PRO. Visit the ONCC website for complete details on oncology nursing certification.