ONS Online Courses
ONS’s online courses are a unique system that delivers continuing nursing education (CNE) in an organized and friendly way. Prepare to experience a learning environment that will exceed your expectations.
Go to http://courses.ons.org/ and log in with your ONS profile username and password.
Finding and Registering for a Course
- Find a course by selecting the CNE Central tab above or using the ONS program search.
- In the format field of the ONS program search, select "Webcourse" for ONS online courses.
- Click Search to view all available ONS online courses.
- Click the title link of the course of your choice to go to that course’s information page.
- Select “Register Now” under Participate at the top right-hand column of the page.
- You will be taken to e-source where you’ll log in to register for the course you’ve chosen.
ONS Online Courses Offer an Ongoing Learning Experience
You will notice that the benefits and quality of ONS online courses extend far beyond that of typical courses you’ll find on the Web— they offer streamlined navigation and interactivity and enable you to be truly involved in the topics you're interested in. Here, you can socialize and interact with others who share your interest and use unique features that will keep you organized.
ONS Online Courses Help