Physician Fee Schedule
ANA shares comments submitted to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) on the notice for proposed rulemaking related the Medicare Physician Fee Schedule for 2014 and beyond. ANA focused its comments on the following areas:
- Medicare Telehealth Services for the Physician Fee Schedule
- Physician Compare Web Site
- “Incident to” billing – Specific to this section, ANA calls for the elimination of “incident to” billing from Medicare Part B for services provided by APRNS.
- Nomenclature with respect to health care levels of planning
- Complex Chronic Care Management Services – Specific to this section, ANA speaks to the pivotal role that both RNs and APRNs have in providing complex chronic care management.
ANA’s official comments
All comments submitted by ANA