ONS to Host Radiation eConference
Thursday, August 09, 2012
Budgets are still tight. Nurses want—and need—quality radiation education without the high costs of travel. That’s exactly what the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Radiation eConference delivers.
Through an easy-to-use virtual experience platform, attendees can watch nationally renowned experts present live from the ONS National Office. Attendees can ask questions, interact in real time with other attendees and speakers, and more without ever leaving their home or office. They can even download the syllabus, slides, and other handouts and resources so that they have them at their fingertips.
This year’s schedule promises two days of cutting-edge radiation therapy education worth approximately 14.25 contact hours. Attendees will learn more about these hot topics:
- Clinical Basics of Radiation Oncology
- Role of the Nurse Practitioner in Radiation
- Radiation Oncology Nursing: An International Perspective
- Total Body Radiation
- Site-Specific Series: Breast, GI, Head and Neck, and Prostate Cancers
- CyberKnife/GammaKnife: Case Conference
- New Technology and Technology Updates for Proton Therapy
- Oncologic Emergencies
- Symptom Management
- Treatment of Nonmalignancies
Want to See How it All Works? Sign up for a Free Guest Pass
Experience the platform now with a free guest pass, which will also you to see our guest auditorium and meeting room and get a feel for navigating the system.
Learn more about the ONS Radiation eConference today at www.ons.org/radiation2012.
ONS is accredited as a provider of continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.