Expanded Preview Provides Look at New Areas of the ONS Website Redesign
Monday, April 08, 2013
Several exciting new features are now available on the expanded preview of ONS's redesigned website. You asked, and we listened. In response to your feedback, ONS has been in the process of redesigning our website from the ground up. Because we care about the best interests of oncology nurses, we've looked at your questions, comments, and usage data to design a site entirely focused on helping you get to the information you need as quickly and easily as possible. Check out the expanded preview site on any device.
Although you can still interact with ONS as usual on the current site, we encourage you to explore the new features on the expanded preview site. You'll find
- A robust clinical practice and professional resources area featuring easy-access information about ONS books, journals, clinical resource articles, position statements, and select PEP information.
- A new and improved online storefront that allows you to preview ONS books.
We'll continue to add new features to the site over the coming months, including
- Access to quick and easy membership information, the membership directory, and applications and renewals.
- Information about and registration for ONS's online CNE courses.
- Your ONS membership card and/or your ONS chemotherapy provider card.
- The ability to purchase ONS books and more directly on the site.
The expanded preview site will continue to grow over time, but until it is finished, you'll still be able to access all content on our current website.
Stay Tuned for the ONS Profile
Further testing is currently being completed, and the ONS profile will launch after Congress to ensure the best user experience. Once the ONS profile launches, you’ll be able to access a brand-new control panel to manage all of your ONS account information and demographics.
We hope you're as excited about the expanded preview site and profile transition as we are, and we're anxious to hear about how they're meeting your needs. Send your feedback and tell us how we're doing by using the feedback button on each site or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.