2017 ONS Capitol Hill Days
The 2017 ONS Capitol Hill Days conference was held Wednesday, September 6–Thursday, September 7, in Washington, DC. Over 100 nurses stormed the capitol and brought today’s pressing issues to their state legislators’ in person. Change is happening and these nurses got to be a part of it!
Here’s how to keep the momentum going!
- Thank your legislator
- Complete your evaluation
- Disseminate using the information presented
- Connect using the Health Policy Community
Check back soon for pictures from this year’s conference!
What You Need to Know
Getting ready? Everything you need to know about advocacy and legislative policy gain be acquired in our FREE Advocacy 101 course. Register now and prepare yourself for this adventure.
Looking for legislative specifics? Here are our asks this year:
- Appropriations Issue Brief
- Oral Cancer Drug Parity Issue Brief
- PCHETA Issue Brief
- ONS Healthcare Reform Letter to Members of Congress
Looking for general information? Here are our agenda and general Hill Days information.
- Miss the webinar? Here it is! 20 quick minutes of what you need to know before you arrive in DC.
- Hill Visit Guidance
- ONS Guide to Tweeting on Capitol Hill
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
ONS would like to acknowledge silver-level sponsors BriovaRx and BD and bronze-level sponsor Genentech for helping to make Capitol Hill Days possible.