ONS Licensing—Connecting Your Organization to ONS’s Peer-Reviewed Products
Provide your employees and customers with convenient, cost-effective access to hundreds of peer-reviewed articles, courses, publications, research resources, and other products. As a professional association of more than 39,000 members committed to promoting excellence in oncology nursing and the transformation of cancer care, ONS produces some of the most highly respected products in the field of nursing, including:
- Oncology Nursing Forum and Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing
- Books, including top-sellers Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Guidelines and Recommendations for Practice, Cancer Basics, and Telephone Triage for Oncology Nurses
- Online courses and continuing education
- Putting Evidence into Practice (PEP) Resources
- Standards and guidelines
- Core competencies
- Quality measures
Licensing Options and Benefits
- Reprints: Purchase customized, high-quality, professionally produced reprints of ONS journal articles, book chapters, and other content directly from ONS (50 reprint minimum). For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Translations: Translate and resell publications internationally. ONS books and journals are available to non-U.S. publishers for translation, including the right to publish, sell, and distribute foreign-language editions.
- Integration: Purchase a license to incorporate ONS’s oncology-specific telephone triage protocols into your institution’s EMR or EHR system.
- Customization: Licensing partners may customize ONS intellectual property for inclusion in your product, service, or other commercial endeavor.
- Standards and guidelines: ONS standards and guidelines can be incorporated into your institution’s clinical practice or electronic health record system.
- Core Competencies: Your organization can implement ONS-developed core competencies for a wide variety of oncology nursing roles.
- Research Resources: Explore the possibility of using ONS quality measures and PEP resources to conduct research or for commercial purposes.
- Accessibility: Your staff or customers will have immediate access to the licensed content at a centralized location.
- Enhance Your Library: A site license will serve to supplement your electronic oncology nursing library.
- Discounts: Purchase ONS products at a discount in bulk quantities, including books and online courses.
- Your Ideas: ONS is interested in hearing your unique ideas related to a potential ONS licensing arrangement that would best serve your organization.
Email email@example.com any questions you may have or to initiate a licensing partnership with ONS. Authors and others seeking limited, one-time permission to reprint content from an ONS resource should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.