ONS offers promising opportunities to reach your target audience through our respected conferences, publications, awards, and member communications. Sponsorships offer significant value to your organization while providing essential financial support to ONS initiatives. Please contact the ONS Corporate Council lead at email@example.com or 412-859-6224 to discuss how we can connect you to our members.
The ONS Corporate Council is an exclusive, high-level opportunity available to a limited group of industry supporters. In the spirit of true partnership, it was created to reinforce your company’s industry leadership and recognize your essential role in advancing the oncology nursing profession. ONS recognizes the value we can deliver to your company’s marketing efforts through targeted visibility and access to our membership.
- High-level sponsor recognition at our national conferences, ongoing recognition and positioning in ONS communications, and year-round acknowledgement on the ONS website
- Access to an official ONS Strategic Sponsor logo to help elevate your communication and promotional efforts
- Key access apportunities, faciliated by ONS, that ensure visibility with our members and volunteer leaders
- Promotional tools and activation funds for exhibits, advertising, and other promotional activities
- High-caliber servicing. ONS will actively work throughout the year to ensure the success of your sponsorship through dedicated account management, strategy discussions, and coordination of the annual ONS Sponsorship Summit.
The investment for this fully integrated sponsorship opportunity is $150,000 per year.
Our Conference Sponsorship program helps key industry supporters to gain exclusive visibility and access to attendees at our largest conference, the ONS Annual Congress. It is the only conference-specific marketing package available from ONS.
Conference Sponsor Benefits
- Conference sponsor recognition, including acknowledgement through strategically placed signage
- Recognition in conference communications and in selected conference advertisements, including ONS Connect and our weekly email newsletter
- Acknowledgement on the official conference website
- Participation in the ONS Foundation Passport to Care program to increase exhibit booth visibility and traffic
The annual commitment for each Congress sponsorship is $20,000.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
ONS Leadership Weekend
Held every July in Pittsburgh, PA, the ONS Leadership Weekend unites key oncology nursing leaders for three days of capacity-building and networking. A very limited number of opportunities offer exclusive access to motivated representatives from ONS national committees, chapters, and special interest groups.
Special Interest Group Newsletters
ONS publishes online newsletters for each of its special interest groups (SIGs), member communities that are organized by subspecialty, patient population, or workplace setting. Corporate sponsorship of a SIG newsletter is a highly targeted opportunity to associate your brand with a subspecialty. SIG newsletters are emailed to SIG members, posted on the SIG's virtual community, and are also available to the entire ONS membership on the ONS website. The annual commitment for each SIG newsletter is $3,000.
ONS is dedicated to the professional development of oncology nurses around the world through a renowned awards program.
- ONS Distinguished Awards recognize oncology nurses who have made outstanding contributions to ONS and the oncology nursing profession on a national level. These nurses are recognized at Congress opening ceremonies and throughout the year. The annual commitment for each of the four awards is $5,000.
- The International Award for Contributions in Cancer Care recognizes a nurse who has contributed to the improvement of cancer care in a country outside the United States. The annual commitment is $8,500.
- ONS Excellence Awards recognize ONS members for their unique contributions within their field of expertise. The annual commitment for each of the 11 awards is $1,500).
“I Have Cancer. Now What?” Patient Guide
This pocket guide for patients who have recently been diagnosed with cancer contains 13 chapters on diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up. It also helps patients keep track of appointments, important phone numbers, medications, and symptoms. This guide is available for purchase at a bulk order discounted rate and can be customized with your company’s logo.
Bulk Orders of Clinical Books and Journal Reprints
Journal reprints are professionally printed copies of single articles available in quantities of 100 or more. You'll receive a 40% discount off the list price in quantities of 1,000 or more, for distribution at your discretion. Special print runs recognizing your company on the copyright page and back cover are available for most publications.