ONS offers promising opportunities to reach your target audience through our respected conferences, publications, awards, and member communications. Sponsorships offer significant value to your organization while providing essential financial support to ONS initiatives. Please contact the ONS Business Development Team at email@example.com to learn more about how we connect you to our members.
Our Conference Sponsorship program helps key industry supporters to gain exclusive visibility and access to attendees at our largest conference, the ONS Annual Congress. It is the only conference-specific marketing package available from ONS.
Conference Sponsor Benefits
- Conference sponsor recognition, including acknowledgement through strategically placed signage
- Recognition in conference communications and in selected conference advertisements, including ONS Voice and our weekly email newsletter
- Acknowledgement on the official conference website
- Participation in the ONS Foundation Passport to Care program to increase exhibit booth visibility and traffic
The annual commitment for each Congress sponsorship is $20,000.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
ONS Leadership Weekend
Held every July in Pittsburgh, PA, the ONS Leadership Weekend unites key oncology nursing leaders for three days of capacity-building and networking. Explore sponsorship opportunities that offer exclusive access to motivated representatives from ONS national committees, chapters, and special interest groups.
ONS Regional Events
Showcase your brand to frontline nursing professionals through sponsorships at regional events. One-day regioanl events are held in two cities each fall and feature popular sessions from the ONS Annual Congress. Regional events give you the intimate visibility to put your organization front and center.
ONS is dedicated to the professional development of oncology nurses around the world through a renowned awards program.
- ONS Distinguished Awards recognize oncology nurses who have made outstanding contributions to ONS and the oncology nursing profession on a national level. These nurses are recognized at Congress opening ceremonies and throughout the year. The annual commitment for each of the four awards is $5,000.
- The International Award for Contributions in Cancer Care recognizes a nurse who has contributed to the improvement of cancer care in a country outside the United States. The annual commitment is $8,500.
- ONS Excellence Awards recognize ONS members for their unique contributions within their field of expertise. The annual commitment for each of the 11 awards is $1,500).
“I Have Cancer. Now What?” Patient Guide
This pocket guide for patients who have recently been diagnosed with cancer contains 13 chapters on diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up. It also helps patients keep track of appointments, important phone numbers, medications, and symptoms. This guide is available for purchase at a bulk order discounted rate and can be customized with your company’s logo.
Bulk Orders of Clinical Books and Journal Reprints
Journal reprints are professionally printed copies of single articles available in quantities of 100 or more. You'll receive a 40% discount off the list price in quantities of 1,000 or more, for distribution at your discretion. Special print runs recognizing your company on the copyright page and back cover are available for most publications.