Corporate Sustaining Memberships
Corporate Sustaining Memberships
Our corporate sustaining members play a vital role in preparing oncology nurse professionals to meet the challenges facing their profession and their patients.
Lifetime Sustaining Membership
The Corporate Lifetime Sustaining Membership offers a perpetual sustaining membership in ONS for a one-time investment of $25,000. The opportunity offers
- A waiver on the space fee for company/staff meetings (employees only) held at our largest national conference, the ONS Annual Congress
- Extra points for exhibit booth and function space assignments
- All of the benefits and services offered through the one-year sustaining membership.
ONS extends its warm gratitude to the following Lifetime Sustaining Members.
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Centocor Ortho Biotech Products, L.P.
City of Hope
Genomic Health, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceutica Inc.
Lilly USA, LLC
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Millennium, The Takeda Oncology Company
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Roche Laboratories Inc.
One-Year Sustaining Membership
The traditional one-year, renewable sustaining membership in ONS is available to individuals, organizations, agencies, and corporations interested in supporting the Society. The annual commitment is $2,000. This opportunity offers
- Complimentary subscription to the Oncology Nursing Forum, the Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, and ONS Connect
- Bulk purchase discounts on subscriptions to the Oncology Nursing Forum
- Recognition in the ONS annual report
- Recognition and priority exhibit space assignment at Congress
- A reduced fee for the purchase of ONS mailing lists
- A special discount on associate membership for corporate staff
ONS is thankful for the support of the following annual sustaining members.
Policy for Transfer of Sustaining Memberships
In cases of mergers and acquisitions involving companies that hold sustaining memberships or lifetime sustaining membership, the following will guide transfer of the membership.
Sustaining membership, which is renewable annually, is not transferable. If a sustaining member company is acquired by or merges with a company that is not a sustaining member, the membership will expire. The new entity or acquiring company will be offered the opportunity to become a sustaining member by paying the annual dues. If a sustaining member company is acquired by or merges with another sustaining member company, their sustaining memberships are merged into a single membership. The membership anniversary will be the anniversary of the acquiring company. If there is a period of overlap, no refunds will be given to either company.
If a lifetime sustaining member company merges with a company that is not a lifetime sustaining member, the new entity will acquire the membership only if the name of the company holding the lifetime sustaining membership survives the merger. Otherwise, the lifetime sustaining membership is not transferred to the new entity. If a lifetime sustaining member company is acquired by or merges with another lifetime sustaining member company, the membership is merged into a single membership. No refunds will be given to either company.