Follow ONS on Twitter
- ONS on Twitter
- ONS Public Affairs Director Alec Stone on Twitter
- ONS Government Affairs Director Dede Sweeney on Twitter
Join the ONS Capitol Gang
- Participating in Capitol Hill lobbying days
- Meeting with members of Congress and their staff
- Attending federal agency meetings
- Reviewing and providing input on draft legislation on proposed regulations
- Representing ONS at press conferences or other public meetings.
To learn more about the ONS Capitol Gang and apply for membership, please contact Alec Stone.
Join the Capital Connections
Interested in adding your voice to thousands of other oncology nurses? ONS educates decision-makers on the latest issues and the role of the nurse in healthcare, and is making a difference for nurses in public policy and health. Join the effort, be a part of the discussion, and make a difference with colleagues and the profession, as well as patients, research, education, and workforce. Nurses will receive:
- Weekly Articles of Interest
- Monthly Health Policy Blogs
- Action Alerts on important policy issues
- Activities with ONS chapters
- Capitol Hill Days in Washington, DC
It’s imperative that leaders hear from their constituents. Nurses are the most trusted healthcare providers for 17 years in a row. As a powerful force in healthcare, nurses need to be heard. To be included in the capitol connections mailing list, contact Alec Stone, ONS Public Affairs Director.