Take advantage of all the learning opportunities at ONS Congress where you can:
- Explore opportunities to facilitate professional development and growth of current and future roles in the oncology nursing profession.
- Examine advancements in symptom management and cancer care delivery using expert guidelines and best practices.
- Describe evidence-based findings from research and clinical practice to advance cancer care throughout the continuum.
- Identify priorities and innovative approaches integral to improving access, quality, and value in cancer care delivery.
ONS Congress sessions are led by diverse, interprofessional experts who will inspire you to apply new knowledge directly in your practice to make an immediate impact on cancer care. You will return home feeling energized and ready to make positive changes within your workplace.
- More than 90% of ONS Congress attendees viewed content delivery as Excellent or Above Average.
- 99% of ONS Congress attendees said their conference outcomes met or exceeded their expectations.
- 79.75% made a practice change after attending or had their practice validated at ONS Congress.
- 86.7% of attendees think the information provided at ONS Congress could reduce healthcare inequity or disparities.