Visit the Career Pavilion at the ONS 44th Annual Congress
Patrick Flynn, Group Relations Manager
Looking to advance yourself and career? Visit the Career Fair Pavilion
at the ONS 44th Annual Congress in Anaheim, CA, to access the right resources to plan your next steps.
The Career Fair Pavilion assembles recruiters from some of the top institutions and offers a variety of professional development workshops, including:
• Impact Your Profession by Publishing
• The Oncology Nursing Foundation’s
Advance Your Career Through Awards, Grants, and Scholarships
• Tips for Writing Effective Resumes and CVs
• Effective Interviewing Skills: Create a Lasting Impression
We’ve also added new sessions for 2019:
• In The THRIVE Program: Building Oncology Nurse Resilience Through Relationship-Based Self-Care, you’ll learn skills and strategies to promote resilience and diminish the potential for symptoms of burnout.
• In Engaging Employer Support for Certification, ONCC
will share strategies to use when approaching your employer about certification.
• Goal Setting for Success will strengthen your abilities to give and receive feedback from peers, create your own goals, and articulate what you’ve achieved through the year.
• Designing Your Path to Leadership will help you learn more about your own personal leadership development and find resources for growing your skill-set.
ONS staff will be available to answer questions and recommend ways that the Society can help you and your institution, such as by providing savings on bulk purchases and vouchers and offering job board and career resources. And did you know that ONS will even visit your institution?
Let’s grow together. Start by viewing the schedule here