Search Dates: Search results of literature retrieved March 2009–December 31, 2013
Search Terms: (Therapy/Broad[filter] OR systematic) AND (Cachexia[majr] OR Cachexi*[ti] OR anorexia[majr] OR anorexi*[ti])
Databases: PubMed, CINAHL, Cochrane Collaboration, National Comprehensive Cancer Network
- The study is a full research report, systematic review, guideline, or meta-analysis.
- The study must report results of measurement of anorexia.
- The study examines an intervention aimed at affecting anorexia.
- The study sample must include patients with cancer.
- Grey literature
- Studies that do not examine an intervention