Updates in Oncology Nursing
Join your nursing colleagues for a full day of learning and networking and walk away with 6.5 CNE contact hours! Attend our one-day workshop, Updates in Oncology Nursing: Highlights from the ONS 43rd Annual Congress. This year's workshop features sessions from the 2018 Congress and will be held in the following locations:
September 28, 2018 • Portland, OR
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
8235 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97220
October 26, 2018 • Tampa, FL
DoubleTree Tampa Airport Hotel
4500 W. Cypress St.
Tampa, FL 33607
Workshop Learning Objectives
• Identify ways to promote mentoring and leadership skills to improve staff morale, retention and burnout.
• Discuss one clinical practice change that attendees plan to implement in their personal practice or institution.
• Translate challenges patients receiving radiation experience and develop one practice change to improve the patients experience.
• Identify an increased knowledge related to the role of the APN in practice settings, networking and patient-centered care.
• Participants will identify one practice change they plan to make based on the program content.
ONS is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's (ANCC) Commission on Accreditation.
ONS is approved as a provider of continuing education by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #2850.
Educational Grant Supporters
ONS would like to thank these companies for their contributions to help make the regional conferences a success.