ONS chapters connect you to dedicated nurses who care about patient and public outreach, and provide a professional network as you’re advancing your career. Many chapters partner with healthcare organizations to offer continuing nursing education and dinner programs.
Local chapter affiliation is automatically included with your ONS membership. $10 of your ONS dues will be remitted to your local chapter for programs and services.
Your chapter membership is determined by your zip code and is noted on the home page of your ONS profile. However, you can change your chapter affiliation at any time, or join additional chapters for only $10 annually when you renew your membership or join ONS. Please contact customer relations at 866-257-4667 (toll-free) or firstname.lastname@example.org to add or change your affiliation.
Select your location below to search among more than 225 ONS chapters. If you live near another state, please refer to the list of chapters serving multiple states on this page to see if another chapter is in your region.
|Chapter/CHIP||Virtual Community Link||Chapter/CHIP President||Contact|
|Central Alabama||centralalabama1.vc.ons.org||Felicia Hand||Send Email|
|Mobile Bay||mobilebay.vc.ons.org||Stefanie Munger||Send Email|
|North Alabama||onna.vc.ons.org||Denice Bailey||Send Email|
|Northwest Alabama||nwalabama.vc.ons.org||Amanda Ramsey||Send Email|
|Southeast Alabama (CHIP)||southeastalabama.vc.ons.org||Jamye James||Send Email|
|Wiregrass||wiregrass.vc.ons.org||Donna Yost||Send Email|
Chapters Serving Multiple States
- Cincinnati Tri-State: serves Kentucky, Ohio, and Indiana
- Delaware Diamond: serves Delaware and New Jersey
- Greater Kansas City: serves Missouri and Kansas
- Inland Northwest: serves Idaho and Washington
- National Capital: serves Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC
- North Central West Virginia: serves West Virginia and Maryland
- NY/Penn.: serves New York and Pennsylvania
- Red River Valley: serves North Dakota and Minnesota
- Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts: serves Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- Rio Grande: serves Texas and New Mexico
- Siouxland Regional: serves Iowa and Nebraska
- Tri-State Oncology Nurses: serves Illinois, Missouri, and Iowa
- Mobile Bay: serves Alabama and Mississippi
- Augusta: serves Georgia and South Carolina
- Southeast Georgia: serves Georgia and South Carolina
- Hells Canyon CHIP: serves Idaho and Washington
- Illiana: serves Illinois and Indiana
- Northwest Illinois: serves Illinois and Wisconsin
- Lake Area CHIP: serves Louisiana and Texas
- Lake Superior: serves Minnesota and Michigan
- St. Louis: serves Missouri and Illinois
- Metro Omaha: serves Nebraska and Iowa
- New Hampshire/Vermont: serves New Hampshire and Vermont
- Sierra Nevada: serves Nevada and California
- Toledo: serves Ohio and Michigan
- West Central Ohio: serves Ohio and Indiana
- Mt. Hood: serves Oregon and Washington
- Memphis Area: serves Tennessee and Arkansas
- Southeastern Virginia: serves Virginia and North Carolina
Contact the Membership Department
For more information or questions about ONS chapters, please contact the membership and component relations department at email@example.com or at 412-859-6320
Chapter Officer Resources
Visit our chapter officers’ virtual community to access all chapter operations and management resources.
Start a New Chapter
Are you interested in starting a new ONS chapter? The first step is to gain approval to become a CHIP, or a chapter in progress, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.