Search Results for "about what"
To obtain continuing nursing education credits, the provider card, and the certificate of added qualification, course participants must
- Complete all course lessons
- Successfully complete all discussion posts
- Successfully complete the post-test with a score of 80% or higher
It is important to adhere to all aspects of the ONS Educational Integrity statement as well.
The course is designed to provide interaction between learners with varying levels of expertise. Learning from colleagues is a strength of this course and has led to several ideas for practice improvement. Learners also have the opportunity to interact with course facilitators. The facilitators will review information posted and ask for additional detail and/or correct information that may be incorrect. Given this information, it is important to fully engage in the discussions. Your participation helps make this course a success for you and your peers.
ONS offers discounted pricing for institutions and employers. The institutional pricing options reflect a per-person cost.
1–5 Registrants: $239
6–10 Registrants (Save 20%): $191.20
11–20 Registrants (Save 25%): $179.25
21–49 Registrants (Save 30%): $167.30
50–99 Registrants (Save 35%): $155.35
100+ Registrants (Save 40%): $143.40
- ONS will provide a one-time transfer to a later date of the same course if the request is received via email to email@example.com prior to the scheduled end date of the course. If you are transferring an ONS/ONCC Chemotherapy Biotherapy Certificate Course registration, you will incur a $75 transfer fee.
- No course transfers will be allowed if received after the scheduled end date of the course.
For additional questions regarding bulk purchases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All discussions are scored as pass or fail. A zero indicates that credit has not be given for your post and likely that more information is needed. Course facilitators provide feedback on what is needed to earn credit for your post. Please check the gradebook and discussion page for facilitator feedback.