ONS.org Scheduled for Downtime on September 14
On Sunday, September 14, ONS is temporarily disabling ONS.org so that we can improve our website for every user. At first glance, the changes appear small, but they’ll have a big impact on how easy it is to access your favorite resources. Site downtime will not affect the online course and evaluation centers, the journals hub, the approver unit application system, or the Congress abstracts portal.
So what’s changing? We’re adding brand-new headers and an improved navigation. We’re also adding new pages so that our members can find everything they need within ONS.org.
Here are the new website sections that visitors will see on Monday, September 15.
Continuing Nursing Education
• Find online courses and articles, certification opportunities, conference and evaluation information, and ONS scholarships.
• Join or renew your membership and get involved with ONS chapters, special interest groups, and leadership opportunities.
• Read CJON and ONF, access PEP resources, view information for educators and researchers, and peruse our standards and reports.
Advocacy and Policy
• Learn how ONS is advocating for oncology nurses and join our efforts.
• Discover the building blocks of ONS, from our leaders and history to our strategic plan and international initiatives.
• Read about the latest ONS and oncology nursing events through press releases and special announcements.
You’ll notice some temporary pages as we wrap-up ONS.org over the next few months, but we’re working to finalize these as quickly as possible. Check back every week to see new content!