2018 Policy Summit
2018 ONS Policy Summit
The 2018 ONS Policy Summit Oncology Nurse-Patient Conversations Around Access and Affordability, held on November 13 in Washington, DC, focused on topics including:
- What oncology nurses hear from patients about affordability, cost of cancer drugs, and treatments.
- How nurses & nurse navigators assist patients experiencing financial challenges.
- The basics of how private insurance and Medicare cover cancer drugs.
- Key proposals and discussion items in HHS Blueprint/RFI Impacting drug costs for patients with cancer
- Policy recommendations, patient protections/guardrails, nurse and patient education and resources.
Read the full agenda.
ONS Thanks Our Event Supporters
Silver Level Supporters:
Support for ONS Policy Summit includes non-accredited portions of the program and networking events.